An employee at a Hawaiian fast-food chain was reportedly caught cooking a rat on the restaurant’s grill.
Teddy’s Bigger Burgers fired that employee and shut down for a few days as it replaced its equipment and utensils and gave the place a thorough cleaning.
A video of the incident was posted to Snapchat a few days ago.
The restaurant is anticipated to be reopened after a corporate team inspects and audits the restaurant.
“We will then send a corporate team in to inspect and complete a thorough audit of the location before it is allowed to re-open,”