web analytics
Home / Entertainment News / Family CLAIM They Found Something Very Disgusting in Dr Pepper Bottle

Family CLAIM They Found Something Very Disgusting in Dr Pepper Bottle

(Gigionthat) A grandfather has claimed he found a dead rat inside a bottle of Dr Pepper that his three-year-old grandson had consumed.

Dead-rat-Dr-Pepper-Bottle

Texas man John Graves posted the gross photos on Facebook, explaining: “Nothing like your grandson drinking half a Dr Pepper only to find a dead rat floating on the bottle.”

Soft drink company Dr Pepper Snapple Group responded with a statement explaining: “It is virtually impossible for any foreign object to enter any container during the bottling process.”

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 6.36.49 AM

In the statement released to KPRC 2 News, the group added: “Nothing is more important to us than the safety and well-being of our consumer.”

The company also say they offered to dispatch a courier to pick up the product for testing but said “the consumer has declined this request”.

In a Facebook post, Mr Graves added: “Response from Dr Pepper was…..’send us the bottle and we will let you know something in 6-8 weeks!’ Are you kidding me?

“What if my grandson drank poison or disease? This was purchased in Galveston yesterday [May 8] at Valero on 39th and Broadway. Beware people…”

Mr Graves explained that his grandson didn’t finish the drink so they put the cap back on and the next morning spotted what they believe to be a dead rodent.

The worried Graves family say they took young Kayden to see a pediatrician, who took blood and urine samples, and are awaiting the results.

Mr Graves said the family wanted to have their own testing done before giving the bottle to Dr Pepper, adding they would work with the company to figure out what to do next.

That just gross me out for the day!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Scroll To Top