Singer Chris Brown is quite the entrepreneur.
Brown is a businessman and entrepreneur who owns a string of Burger King franchises in his investment portfolio.
In a new interview for Us Weekly‘s “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me” feature, Chris went on to reveal some mundane facts including that he is a “neat freak” and doesn’t “bite his tongue.” In what feels like his perpetual attempt to rehab his image, he divulges that “Success or may never changed who [he is] as a person” and that “the best thing God created was a woman.”
In addition to owning 14 Burger Kings, Brown said he witnessed a relative attempt suicide at age 6; he made $4 million with his clothing line in the first year; and he doesn’t bite his tongue.
#1 on Brown’s list was “I am a neat freak.” Interestingly, a lot of neat freaks suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder.
Chris Brown’s 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
- 1. I am a neat freak.
2. I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.
3. I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.
4. I’ve trained in martial arts and boxing.
5. I own 14 Burger Kings.
6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
7. I was 13 when I got my first tattoo.
8. I don’t bite my tongue.
9. I freestyle all my songs.
10. I love to paint murals, and then I donate most of the profits to charity.
Click here to see the rest of the list.